Spacious studio apartments, all with en-suite shower rooms, free parking and sea views, conveniently located in central Falmouth. Online booking here!
With spectacular sea and harbour views from the Maritime Studios building, you can also enjoy incredible views over historic Falmouth Docks. Perfectly placed for summer in Falmouth, Maritime Studios are a short walk into central Falmouth, its award-winning beaches and the beautiful grounds of Pendennis Castle.
With on-site parking facilities and an incredible top floor viewing platform from the Maritime Studios building, these studio apartments offer one of the most convenient and unique stays in Falmouth.
Our large studio apartments comprise:
Bedroom area furnished with:
- Comfortable double bed with all bed linen provided
- Desk and chair
Kitchenette equipped with:
- Microwave oven and hob
- Kettle and toaster
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Laundry facilities available on site
Balcony furnished with:
- Dining table and 2 chairs (suitable for inside and outside use)
Visit www.cornwall-plus.co.uk for information about Maritime Studios, details of all our accommodation near Falmouth and for information about our Group Packages.
- A central location, within easy walking distance of the vibrant town of Falmouth with its boutique shopping facilities and diverse array of bars and restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets
- Walking distance to Falmouth’s hidden coves and glorious sandy beaches. Whether you want to lie back and bask in the glorious Cornish sun or you’re looking for space to get active with the kids, there are plenty of opportunities to build your very own Cornish beach break.
- A convenient base for exploring the hidden delights of our stunningly beautiful county
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the wonders of the National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Spend a day at Flambards Theme Park – fast and slow rides to suit everyone and a chance to learn about Cornwall’s history with recreations of a Victorian Village and Cornwall at war
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path, enjoying lovely cafes and wonderful pub lunches
- Visit the Gweek Seal Sanctuary
- Visit multi award-winning Falmouth Art Gallery
- Explore the gardens of Trebah and Glendurgan
- Discover Pendennis Castle
- Be entertained at the open air Minack Theatre
- Visit Roskilly’s – creators of delicious homemade ice cream
- Take the train and visit Truro Cathedral + shopping
- Explore the Fal River, both on and off the water
- Enjoy Falmouth’s award winning beaches
- Blue flag award-winning Gyllyngvase beach and Gylly Cafe
- Castle Beach
- Swanpool Beach – enjoy a delicious ice-cream at the Swanpool Beach Cafe
- Maenporth Beach