CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) USEFUL INFORMATION
Please use the following links and boxes for guidance and advice:
- Coronavirus Government response
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. Find out the latest government advice and NHS guidance on how to protect yourself and others.
- Public advice
Find out up to date information on the number of cases and risk level in the UK, what to do if you’re a returning traveller and what the government is doing about the virus.
- Guidance for employers and businesses
This will assist you in providing advice to your staff on COVID-19, how to help prevent the spread of respiratory infections, what to do if someone suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 has been in business settings and actions to take if staff come into contact with someone who is self-isolating or is a possible or confirmed case of COVID-19.
- You can also find out how to protect yourself or check if you need medical help on the NHS website.
- Cornwall Council dedicated email email@example.com
- Government Support Helpline 0300 4563565 or 0800 0241222 open Mon – Fri 8am – 4pm
- Volunteer Cornwall Helpline (for anyone who needs help with shopping, collecting medicines or other practical help and support) 01872 265 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COVID-19 Cornwall Directory – support helplines.
- COVID-19 Falmouth Directory – support helplines.
- HMRC Tax helpline 0800 024 1222 – a new tax helpline has been established with around 2,000 call handlers on hand to offer advice. See more details here.