Coronavirus Volunteer and Community Efforts
The community of Falmouth and the surrounding areas are all working together during the coronavirus outbreak, helping those in need, spreading positivity and keeping the spirit going.
- Cornwall-Link – A directory of communities in Cornwall, connecting and supporting those in need through the Coronavirus. Contact details: 01872 266383 / email@example.com / See their website here.
- Safer Futures – If you are experiencing domestic abuse, or would like further information. Contact details: 0300 777 4777 / firstname.lastname@example.org To make a referral visit: firstlight.org.uk/make-a-referral
- Community Chest Grant – Funding for community group schemes.
- Falmouth Age Concern Telephone Service
- Funding for community groups – Cornwall Council has a dedicated page for funding at this time.
Take a look at the various volunteer groups, activities and community innovation groups doing their bit: