Coronavirus Volunteer and Community Efforts
- Cornwall-Link – A directory of communities in Cornwall, connecting and supporting those in need through the Coronavirus. Contact details: 01872 266383 / firstname.lastname@example.org / See their website here.
- Safer Futures – If you are experiencing domestic abuse, or would like further information. Contact details: 0300 777 4777 / email@example.com To make a referral visit: firstlight.org.uk/make-a-referral
- Community Chest Grant – Funding for community group schemes.
- Falmouth Age Concern Telephone Service
- Funding for community groups – Cornwall Council has a dedicated page for funding at this time.
Take a look at the various volunteer groups, activities and community innovation groups doing their bit: